Λειτουργεί κανονικά , τεχνικά ελεγμένο , με τα καλώδιο και το τροφοδοτικό του, Second Hand Acess Point
- 802.11g Multi-function Wireless Access Point
- 2 x 10/100Mbps ports, 2MB Flash, 16MB SDRAM
- Up to 26dBm power(South America) and R-SMA antenna connector
- 7 Wireless Operation Modes
- Bandwidth Control and Antenna Alignment Signal Survey
- Client Isolation, Watchdog, and Tx Power Regulation
The WL-5460AP v2 features an incredible 7-mode firmware.
- AP Mode : The WL-5460AP v2 is the central hub for all your wireless devices.
- Bridge Mode : To connect 2 LANs together wirelessly.
- Client Mode : Turn the WL-5460AP v2 into a wireless card so you can connect with remote AP.
- WDS Repeater : To increase the wireless coverage of a WDS enabled AP/Router
- Universal Repeater : AirLive's unique universal repeater function let the WL-5460AP v2 extend the coverage of your AP/Router, even if your AP/Router doesn't have WDS function!
- WISP Router : The WISP mode is similar to Client Mode. IP sharing function is added so you can share the WISP connection with many PCs.
- WISP+Universal Repeater : The WISP+Universal Repeater mode let you share WISP connection on both wireless and wired side.
- AP Router : The WL-5460AP is working as a wireless router. The LAN2 will become the WAN port.
- Wireless Client Isolation
The WL-5460AP v2 features the new Wireless Client Isolation function previous available only in more expensive APs. When you enable this function, the wireless clients will not be able to see each other. Therefore, it is an important function for office and Hotspot operator to protect the security between different wireless users.
- ACK Timeout and TX Power Regulation
The WL-5460AP v2 features ACK timeout function to let you adjust the timeout value for long distance operation. In addition, 5-level TX power adjustment let you match different antennas for law compliance. The ability to set lower TX output power is also crucial if you want to match the AP with external power amplifier.
- Extended Security Features
The WL-5460AP v2 support WEP, WPA and WPA2 security functions. In addition, WPA enterprise for 802.1x authenticator are featured for AP and WDS mode. The combination of Encryption, Hide SSID and Access Control ensures your wireless network is completely secured from intruder.
Whether it's for office or home environment, the AirLive 802.11g family bring you the maximum performance and security for today's high speed wireless network.